Five Fareham Nomads swimmers competed in the Swim South East Open Water Championships 2017.
Hattie Burnham, Cillian Ross, Evie Rowsell, Matt Sullivan and Emma Miles all competed for the first time this season at Chichester Watersports Centre.
A massive well done to:
• Hattie placing 10th in the Girls 12yrs 1.5km race
• Cillian placing 11th in the Boys 14yrs 1.5km race
• Evie placing 14th in the Girls 13yrs 1.5km race
• Matt on placing 4th in the Boys 15yrs 3km race
• Emma placing 11th in the Ladies 5km race
Head coach John Molyneaux said: “This was a fantastic start to the season from our open water swimmers and we look forward to seeing what else they can achieve.”